Suitable for: all adult horses
NRG Apple Cider Vinegar is an Australian made apple cider vinegar supplement for horses made from real fermented apples. Apple cider vinegar is a source of sodium and potassium, as well as antioxidants that protect against free radical damage. Anecdotal evidence also suggests that apple cider vinegar may help support joint health in horses and reduce episodes of tying up.
- Unpasteurised, unfiltered apple cider vinegar for horses made from fermented apples
- Source of sodium and potassium
- Source of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage
- Anecdotal evidence suggests may support joint health and help reduce tying up
- Easy use, simply add to feed or water
- Australian made
Directions: For adult horses mix with 50 to 100ml into feed or clean drinking water daily. For horses in heavy work use 100ml daily.
Born from one mans passion for horses, NRG is a family owned and operated business that has been making quality horse products for over 30 years. NRG horse products are Australian made using quality ingredients from trusted, ethical providers, sourced from Australia wherever possible.