- Formulated to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds.
- Registered for use on all animals making it a versatile treatment option.
- Ideal as a first line defense for emergency medicine or as a maintenance product to protect wounds during healing
- COMPOSITION: Aerosol - Cetrimide 1mg/g, Di-N-propylisocinchomeronate 30mg/g, Diethyltoluamide 40mg/g Trigger Spray - Cetrimide 1mg/g, Di-N-propylisocinchomeronate 20mg/g, Diethyltoluamide 40mg/g
- PRECAUTION: If symptoms persists the advice of a veterinarian should be sought. Do not spray near eyes or onto sensitive areas around the mouth. Should any skin irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. DIRECTIONS OF
- USE: Where practicable the wound area should be cleansed and any dirt and debris removed. Hold spray container nozzle approximately 10cm from wound site and apply a light layer directly onto the wound, wiping away any excess run-off spray. Treatment should be continued until the wound has thoroughly healed.
- WITHHOLDING PERIOD: TRIGGER SPRAY- Meat: Do not use less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
- AEROSOL- Meat: Do Not use less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption. Milk: Do not use on female cattle or sheep which are producing, or may in the future produce, milk for human consumption.
- Eggs: Do not use on laying birds where eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption. PRESENTATION: 100g aerosol can and 500mL trigger spray bottle. STORAGE: Store below 30ºC (room temperature).