Bectyl Paste is a unique veterinary formula -a carefully formulated mix of electrolytes, zinc, B group vitamins, vitamin E and citrate to supplement the diet of performance horses engaged in strenuous exercise, or during and after transport, where these nutrients may be limiting.
It is ideal for all active horses ‰ÛÒ including endurance horses, trotters, pacers, race horses, thoroughbreds, polo and polocrosse ponies, eventers, campdrafting and sporting horses, show jumpers, show and dressage horses, and pony club horses.
Nutritional Information about Bectyl
BECTYL supplies the following nutrients per 60 mL syringe:
- Chloride 18.6 g Potassium 7.2 g Sodium 5.6 g
- Magnesium 5.8 g Calcium 1.6 g Sulphate 0.34 g
- B group vitamins
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 100 mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 120 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 360 mg Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 160 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 7.5 mg Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 28 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) 0.81 mg
- Antioxidant - Vitamin E 2.2 g
- Trace element - Zinc 0.23 g
- Buffer - Citrate 2 g